Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your special moment. We offer a wide range of photography services. Check out all we have to offer and get your date booked soon!
Portrait Sessions and Events starting at $250
We offer services for:
- Family Portraits
- First Year Packages
- Birthday Parties
- Commercial & Product Photography
All of my packages include:
- One photographer for up to 2 hours on location (within 30 miles of the 93010 zip code), or studio, for up to 4 people ($50 for each additional group of 1-4 people added to session). Additional, mileage will be billed at the prevailing IRS standard mileage rate (currently $.565/mile)
- Up to 2 clothing changes (optional)
- One DVD including high-resolution images with print release OR one 16×20 or 2 8x10s of your favorite image
- A secure, password protected online gallery you can share family and friends
There will be a non-refundable retainer fee of $150 to $250, depending on the event or session type, to be paid when your date is scheduled. This fee will go toward your even/session fee and is used to hold your date for your even/session, with the remainder of the fee will be paid at least one week before the event/session via.
We have 4 wedding packages starting at $2,500
Having been happily married for 23 years with two incredible sons, words can not describe how much I appreciate the opportunity to capture your special day as you start your new life together.
Wedding packages include:
- One engagement session
- One bridal session
- Up to 8 hours of wedding day photography with one or two photographers (depends on package selected)
- One DVD including high-resolution images with print release (in select packages)
- Online gallery for family and friends
- Call for print and album options, which vary with each package.
A $500 non-refundable retainer fee to hold your date, and to compensate the photographer for time already expended. This retainer will be applied against the total bridal package price with the remainder of the package price due in full two weeks prior to your wedding day.
Please note that what you are receiving in return for your non-refundable deposit is exclusive rights to the photographers time on the specific day being blocked for you, and any time expensed by the photographer in planning your wedding. As such, you are receiving valuable considering, which makes the deposit non-refundable, except at the sole discretion of the photographer, or in the unlikely event the photographer must cancel.